I will be teaching a number of felt-making courses this year, please scroll down to see what has been scheduled so far, clicking on the title or photo will take you to another page with more information about each workshop.
More classes will be added soon but if there is a technique you are keen to learn or something specific you would like to learn how to make, please let me know, I may be able to add another workshop for you later in the year.
I am sorry but due to insurance limitations I cannot accept under 16’s on my face to face classes.
Upcoming Workshops and Online Classes:
Please let me know if you are interested in taking any of the following face-to-face workshops:
- Nunofelted scarf (incorporating fabrics with wool)
- Felted slippers
- Felted mittens / fingerless gloves
- Felted bowl / pod with or without extra resists for added textures
- Felted bag (small /medium = 1 day, large or lots of pockets = 2 days)
- Felted pet cave (2 days) – you need to be physically fit and able to comfortably lift approximately 6kg / 13lbs for this workshop
- Felted concertina hat (2 days)
- Felted snail hat (2 days) – this workshop is suitable for intermediate to experienced felt-makers only
- Felted tunic or waistcoat (2.5 days) – not suitable for beginners
- Screen-printing on felt