Join me to learn how to make a beautiful pair of felted fingerless gloves. I will explain how to lay out wool fibres over a resist and describe several ways you can decorate your gloves.
We will shrink and finish the gloves so that they fit you.
Class fee includes wool and decorative fibres, as well as basic felting equipment.
This class is for adults and suitable for beginners.
When: 10am – 2pm, Thursday 7th Sep 2023
Where: Weta workshop at Franklin Arts Centre, Pukekohe nr Auckland.
Price: $55 per person
Please bring with you:
- two small towels (tea towel or hand towel size),
- a small to medium sized pair of sharp scissors
- a plastic bag to take your damp felt and towels home in
- pencil and paper if you like to take notes
- a waterproof apron if you have one (optional)
There is a cafe at the centre but you are welcome to bring your own drinks and snacks if you prefer.
Booking is essential. Please contact me to book your place and choose your wool colour(s).
I will have a small selection of tools and materials available to purchase for class participants, let me know at least 24 hours before the class if there is something you would like in my Etsy shop to receive a 10% discount.