Join me to learn how to make a lidded vessel in the shape of a Christmas pudding from felted wool. These pots make cute Christmas gifts or tree decorations and can be filled wrapped sweets or small toys to make an extra special gift.
I will explain how to lay out wool fibres and shape your pod. We will blend coloured wools to make the leaves and felt small balls for the berries before sewing all the pieces together to make the finished pudding pot.
Class fee includes all wools and use of felting equipment.
This class is for adults and is suitable for beginners.
When: Saturday 2nd December 2023, 9.30am – 3pm
Where: Weta workshop at Franklin Arts Centre, Pukekohe nr Auckland.
Price: $65 per person
- two small towels (tea towel or hand towel size), and a larger, approx. 1m long towel
- a small to medium sized pair of sharp scissors with pointy tips
- a plastic bag to take your damp felt and towels home in
- pencil and paper if you like to take notes
- a waterproof apron if you have one (optional)
There is a cafe at the centre but you are welcome to bring your own drinks and snacks if you prefer.
Places are limited and booking is essential. Please contact me to book your place.
I will have a small selection of tools and materials available to purchase for class participants, let me know at least 24 hours before the class if there is something you would like in my Etsy shop to receive a minimum 10% discount.